INDEPENDENT LIVING - Residents enjoy delicious, nutritional home-cooked meals, the convenience of laundry and housekeeping services, a variety of activity programs, and help with medications. Independent residents and their families have the added security of knowing that staff is on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to medical needs.
INDEPENDENT LIVING WITH PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANCE - The Leland Home is licensed by the Department of Public Health as a residential care facility. Our experienced nurses are authorized to administer medications and monitor the health and well-being of residents. A dedicated group of certified nursing assistants — many of whom have worked at The Leland Home for years — provide help with the activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, personal grooming, and other supportive services. Personal Care Assistance is available at an additional fee.
• THREE MEALS DAILY WITH CHOICE OF ENTRÉE
• ACTIVITIES AND SPECIAL EVENTS
• MEDICATION MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE
• ASSISTANCE WITH BATH OR SHOWER
• WEEKLY LAUNDRY AND LINEN SERVICE
• HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES
• UTILITIES, EXCEPT PHONE AND CABLE
• WEEKLY ERRAND SERVICE
• IN-HOUSE HAIRDRESSER (ONCE A WEEK)
• COMPUTER CENTER
• PHARMACY PROGRAM
• ADDITIONAL PERSONAL CARE AS NEEDED