Features & Amenities
For more than a century, The Leland Home has offered seniors comfortable accommodations, personalized services, and the “warmth” of home. The original portion of Leland Home is a charming and gracious example of Colonial Revival architecture.
The personal touch... it’s our hallmark. Our friendly environment and dedicated staff combine to provide our residents a sense of well-being and security. We take pride in giving the kind of individualized attention and assistance that you would want for yourself or a family member. The Leland Home is truly a caring community where residents and staff enjoy each other’s company.
Offering the many amentities of home is what sets us apart from today's typical senior living residence. Residents can furnish and decorate their rooms to their liking, making it their own personal space.
Features and Amenities:
- INVITING ACCOMMODATIONS
- ATTENTIVE SERVICE
- HOME-COOKED MEALS INCLUDING "OPEN SEATING" AT BREAKFAST
- MULTI-INTEREST ACTIVITIES & PROGRAMS
- SPACIOUS PARLOR AND SUNROOM TO MEET WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
- OUTDOOR SITTING AREAS ON THE FRONT PORCH AND BALCONY
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEXT TO WALTHAM'S SENIOR CENTER
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN WALTHAM
- EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED STAFF